It’s really hard to decide which film will win the weekend but my money is on Prometheus, maybe that’s because it’s the only movie that I’m interested in. Madagascar 3 may actually be the winner since it is the first family film since the Lorax, while Prometheus is an R-rated sci-fi horror film. Either way this weekend is going to be difficult to predict and I would like to see which one proves victorious.
- Box Office Predictions: Aliens and Animals Slug For Top Slot (screencrave.com)
- Opening: ‘Prometheus,’ ‘Madagascar 3’ (hamptonroads.com)
- This Weekend: Prometheus, Madagascar 3, And More (cwpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Prometheus looks like it has longer legs than Alien at the UK box office (guardian.co.uk)
- Let’s All Manage Our ‘Prometheus’ Expectations (theatlanticwire.com)
- Prometheus Trailer Remade Using Only Paper Puppets (boiseweekly.com)
- Is Prometheus anti-science? Screenwriter Damon Lindelof responds [Prometheus] (io9.com)